Anesthesiology job in Fort Worth TX
Company: Odyssey Staffing
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Locum needed in Ft. Worth, Texas June 5-9, 2023
- 100 births/month no high risk
- 2 days a week they get really busy with ENT Pedi, 20-30 cases a
- Anesthesia Care team comprised of 5 Physicians and 14 CRNA
- Case types include General, Cardiac, Pediatrics (ENT), Spine,
Ortho, OB, GI, IR, Cath Lab, no trauma, we don t respond to codes
but will help if they need support. During covid CRNAs were the
- Call Required: 1 weekend/month and approximately 6 weekdays per
- Weekend Call Details: (MDs) take in-house call Friday from 6am
Friday to 6am Saturday. At 6am on Saturday we have in-house CRNA
coverage until 6am Monday. During that time the same doc that was
in-house on Friday becomes home call for Saturday and Sunday with a
30 minute recall. In compensation for the weekend the doc who took
call gets Monday and Tuesday off. probably wouldn t do this for a
- 10,000 cases annually
- Familiarity with cardiac and basic TEE essential, but
fellowship training not required
- Docs are in house every night.
- EMR: Cerner
- $500 referral bonus received for any referral who works 30
- $Competitive Hourly pay + housing + travel + A rated
malpractice insurance with tail coverage included.
- $Competitive Rate weeknight call + Premium if called in,
Weekend Call equals 6 Regular Hours Per Day + Premium When Called
In. Please send resume to and call/text David at .
Keywords: Odyssey Staffing, Fort Worth , Anesthesiology job in Fort Worth TX, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...