Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency DepartmentRegistered Nurse
(RN) Emergency Department
Fast-paced Emergency department is looking for top-skilled
Is that you?
Work location: Texas Health Alliance 10864 Texas Health Trail TX
Work hours: Full Time - Night Shift - 40 Hours/ Week
* Working with a Multi-Disciplinary Team
* Work with ill patients and provide life-saving care
* The opportunity to work with a diverse patient population
* The opportunity to work with cutting-edge medical technology and
* The potential for high job satisfaction and a sense of
accomplishment from making a difference in patients' lives
* Work/life balance as well as opportunities for educational
Professional Growth Opportunities
Here's What You Need
* Associate degree from an accredited Nursing program Or Diploma
Nurse Program Completion
* BSN preferred
* One-year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN
* BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support and ACLS - Advanced Cardiac
Life Support and CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training 60
* RN must practice within the regulations of the Texas Nurse
Practice Act, serve as a role model, intra/interdisciplinary
collaborator and coordinator for quality patient care
What You Will Do
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
* Assesses the patient
* Plans the care of the patient
* Intervenes as appropriate
* Evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
* Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into
* Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need
* Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital,
and while expediting out of hospital transfers.
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
* Benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, Paid Parental Leave,
flex spending, tuition reimbursement, Student Loan Repayment
Program as well as several other benefits.
* Delivery of high quality of patient care through nursing
education, nursing research and innovations in nursing
* Strong Unit Based Council (UBC).
* A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for
* Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job
Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.
* Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your
questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse (RN) - Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!