RN Operating Room, Pool - Texas Health Surgery Center Chisolm Trail - OR - Operating Room
Company: Surgical Care Affiliates
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 21, 2023
RN Operating Room, Pool - Texas Health Surgery Center Chisolm
Today, SCA Health has grown to 11,000 teammates who care for 1
million patients each year and support physician specialists
holistically in many aspects of patient care. Together, our
teammates create value in specialty care by aligning physicians,
health plans and health systems around a common goal: delivering on
the quadruple aim of high-quality outcomes and a better experience
for patients and providers, all at a lower total cost of care.
As part of Optum, we participate in an integrated care delivery
system that enables us to support our partners as they navigate a
complex healthcare environment, Only SCA Health has a dynamic group
of physician-driven, specialty care businesses that allows us to
customize solutions, no matter the need or challenge:
* We connect patients to physicians in new and differentiated ways
as part of Optum and with our new Specialty Management Solutions
* We have pioneered a physician-led, multi-site model of practice
solutions that restores physician agency by aligning incentives to
support growth and transition to value-based care.
* We lead the industry in value-based payment solutions through our
Global 1 bundled payment convener, that provides easy predictable
billing to patients.
* We help physicians address everything beyond surgical procedures,
including anesthesia and ancillary service lines.
The new SCA Health represents who we are today and where we are
going-and the growing career opportunities for YOU.
We are actively hiring for an Registered Nurse (RN) Operating
* Promote the mission, vision, and values of SCA.
* Assess patient status throughout the perioperative episode of
* Develop an individualized perioperative patient plan of care.
* Serve as a member of a multidisciplinary team in planning
perioperative patient care.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* One year of OR and/or medical / surgical nursing experience
* Current state nursing licensure to practice in good
* Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS) within 90 of
employment or documentation of current BLS certification.
* Successful completion of Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
(ACLS) Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of
current ACLS certification.
* Successful completion of Pediatric Advance Life support (PALS)
course is required when pediatric care is included in the facility
scope of services within 90 days of employment or documentation of
current PALS certification.
* Specialty certification in Perioperative Nursing is
USD $33.00/Hr. USD $45.00/Hr.
Keywords: Surgical Care Affiliates, Fort Worth , RN Operating Room, Pool - Texas Health Surgery Center Chisolm Trail - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!