LVN, UCC (PRN)
Company: Disability Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Location:Fort Worth Urgent Care CenterDepartment:UCC - Fort
WorthShift:Varying Shifts (United States of America)Standard Weekly
Hours:12Summary:Functions in collaborative practice with
physician(s) and advanced practice provider(s)(APP) in the Urgent
Care Center (UCC) setting. Provides ambulatory nursing care as
directed by physician(s) and advanced practice provider(s),
including patient focused assessment, intervention, and education.
Skillfully and consistently performs daily clinical duties per
established policy and procedure.Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in a clinic or office
- 1 year pediatric experience preferred.
- Current license to practice vocational nursing in the State of
- Current CPR certification.
- PALS must be obtained within 1 year of hire.About Us:Cook
Children's Medical Center is the cornerstone of Cook Children's,
and offers advanced technologies, research and treatments, surgery,
rehabilitation and ancillary services all designed to meet
children's needs.Cook Children's is an EOE/AA,
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Fort Worth , LVN, UCC (PRN), Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!