Clinical Program Therapist PRN - Weekends
Company: WellBridge Healthcare
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 15, 2023
At Lifepoint Behavioral Health, we specialize in compassionate
behavioral health services, including crisis stabilization for
acute mental health and substance use disorders. Our philosophy is
built on a psychosocial model of care and follows the core
principles of resilience, recovery and restoration. Our teams are
committed to providing superior patient care that exceeds industry
standards as well as patient expectations.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed
teams of talented people who understand and embrace an
organization's goals and work together at the highest level to
achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses,
therapists and other experts today!
As a Behavioral Health Clinical Program Therapist you will:
- Coordinates, develops and delivers curriculum to meet the
psychological needs of patients.
- Participate within a lead role in the multidisciplinary
treatment team planning process, encouraging patient and family
- Perform clinical services aimed at stabilizing the psychiatric
crisis and the development of healthy mental health management
through a biopsychosocial model of treatment.
- Co-facilitates group psychotherapy and facilitates
psychoeducational focus groups serving as a role model for patients
to observe and learn socially effective values, attitudes and
- Documents patient care and information in an accurate, legible,
manner utilizing correct grammar and spelling; documentation is
reflective of patient behavior, thoughts, feelings and responses to
milieu and the treatment plan directed interventions.
- Interactions with others are nonjudgmental, assertive and
respectful demonstrating a professional, caring attitude and
behavior towards others; behaviorally demonstrates understanding of
program philosophy, rules and regulations.
- Offer brief individual, group, and family therapy,
psychoeducation, crisis intervention, as well as providing
information and referrals as needed in collaboration with the case
- Reviews charts in preparation of patient treatment planning and
provides input on patient progress. Evaluates and updates treatment
interventions in collaboration with charge nurse and/or Program
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span of the patient to include child,
adolescent, adult, and geriatric stages.
- Serve on weekend assessments, group therapy rotation, and
clinical-on-call rotation when needed.
As a Behavioral Health Clinical
Program Therapist you
will have: -
- Minimum Master's Degree in Social Work, Marriage and
Family Therapy or Professional Counseling.
- Independent Practice Scope Licensure in State of
3 years in discipline.
Keywords: WellBridge Healthcare, Fort Worth , Clinical Program Therapist PRN - Weekends, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!