Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Company: Epiphany Dermatology
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Great opportunity for a Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon in
Weatherford, TX (30 mins West of Ft. Worth), enjoy a great quality
of life and work-life balance! Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon
Epiphany Dermatology is seeking a board-certified and
fellowship-trained Mohs Surgeon to join our growing practice! We
have a strong need for a full-time fellowship-trained Mohs surgeon,
but would consider part-time employment for exceptional
candidates.At Epiphany Dermatology, our Mohs Surgeons benefit
- Enough cases to be 100% Mohs focused (general derm
- Strong, established internal referral base.
- Clinical autonomy to practice per standards of care.
- Flexibility to optimize patient scheduling, clinical flow, and
staffing per surgeon s preference.
- Fully built Mohs labs with specialized equipment and procedure
- Well-trained, dedicated, and experienced staff including MA s
who act as scribes.
- Practice is fully electronic, with intuitive and easy-to-use
EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine).
- Professional management team to help with clinical operations,
marketing, HR, IT, billing and collections, compliance, favorable
insurance contracting, and additional support services.
- Generous compensation package, with opportunity to far exceed
- Competitive employee benefit offerings (Medical, Dental, Life &
Disability Insurance, 401(k)+ Company Match, Generous PTO Packages,
Paid Holidays, CME days, CME allowance, and more!)
- Relocation assistance available.Epiphany is a patient-first,
values-based practice that prides itself on integrity as well as
great teamwork and camaraderie and is seeking like-minded
candidates. e, work 4 days a week and have a great work-life
Keywords: Epiphany Dermatology, Fort Worth , Fellowship Trained Mohs Surgeon, Healthcare , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!