CRNA PT - Anesthesia
Company: GI Associates & Endoscopy Center
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 19, 2023
CRNA PTGI Alliance is seeking an experienced CRNA for part time
Duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the
Provide quality and versatile anesthesia care under the direct
supervision of a physician.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Performs all aspects of airway management
* Facilitate emergence and recovery from anesthesia by evaluating
patient response, and selecting, ordering, and administering
medications, fluids to maintain patient stability during
* Initiate and administer post-anesthesia pharmacological or fluid
support of the cardiovascular system
* Initiate and administer respiratory support to ensure adequate
ventilation and oxygenation during post-anesthesia period
* Provide post-anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care
* Discharge patient from post-anesthesia care unit
* Closely supports and monitors life functions. In the case of
adverse response to any drug, takes corrective action
* Terminates anesthesia in a timely fashion, ensuring patient
safety to post-anesthetic recovery room.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education: Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) required. Valid CRNA
Experience: A minimum of two years or progressive work experience
in a multispecialty physician group model preferred.
* Ability to transport patients in stretchers to various
* Ability to perform clinically as a nurse anesthetist in the
facility setting on a regular basis
* Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing to
collaborate with various clinical staff
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to the patients served
* Knowledge of infection prevention and control techniques
* Ability to demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and
development over the life span and ability to assess data
reflective of the patients requirements relative to his or her
population-specific and age specific needs
* Proficient technical (computer) skills.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Self-motivated with initiative.
* Strong sense of ethics.
* Ability to manage conflict and resolve problems.
GI Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to
creating an inclusive, welcoming, and equitable work environment.
Our company values and celebrates the diversity of our physicians,
staff and patients. We firmly believe our service is greatly
enriched by our diversity of thought, experience, perspective,
culture, and background.
Please Note: All job offers are contingent on the successful
completion of pre-employment criminal history check.
NOTE: ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL FOR
No phone calls or agencies, please.
Keywords: GI Associates & Endoscopy Center, Fort Worth , CRNA PT - Anesthesia, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!