Family Nurse Practitioner
Company: Professional Performance Development Group, Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Fort Worth, Texas. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com PPDG is seeking a full-time Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) who is passionate about teaching, delivers excellent patient care, strong communication skills, positive attitude, self-starter, and enjoys being the example for others. Successful candidate will direct and teach other medical staff, including, but not limited to, hospital corpsmen, technicians, medical students in accordance with educational agreements in force, and provide educational lectures and participate in the provision of in-service training to clinic staff members.Location: Branch Health Clinic (BHC) in Fort Worth, TXScheduling: Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:30 am and 5:00 pmQualifications
- Possess a Master's, Post-Master's or Doctorate degree from an advanced practice nursing program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Possess a current unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in one of the fifty states
- Possess and maintain current certification as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Possess at least two years' recent full-time experience in family health within the last three yearsBenefits
- Stress free onboarding process as credentialing services are provided at no cost to you.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Tuition discount program for current employees and their extended families
- Employee Recognition for outstanding contribution, birthdays, and anniversaries
- 401(k) Plan. $0.25 match for each $1.00 you contribute up to a $1,000.00 match for the year.
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- STD & LTD
- Dependent Care Reimbursement AccountInterested applicants are encouraged to apply or call Andrea Bouchet-Botello at for immediate consideration.About USPerformance Development Group, Inc. (PPDG) is a highly respected company by the Department of Defense with 34 years of experience in the medical field. PPDG has hired, credentialed, and managed and relocated medical personnel in 45 U.S. States and four countries overseas. The reason for PPDG's longevity with Department of Defense is that we live by our corporate core values.Professional Performance Development Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws. Professional Performance also complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location its employees are working. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. PPDG is an "Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer."
Keywords: Professional Performance Development Group, Inc., Fort Worth , Family Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!