Licensed Health Insurance Agent*
Company: Dialog Direct
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Dialog Direct is now hiring Licensed Health Insurance Agents. ?Our Licensed Health Insurance Agents work with our nation's top healthcare providers, assisting their customers with enrollment, pre-enrollment inquires, and assisting providers with requested information.? We emphasize relationship development throughout our organization, and pride ourselves on the positive relationships we foster with each other, our clients, and their customers.When you join Dialog Direct, you'll find numerous opportunities to stretch your talents, strive for new ideas, and succeed professionally. Not only will you be working with an established leader in the industry, you'll also work in a dynamic, team environment alongside other energized, talented individuals who inspire their teammates to push the envelope. Plus, you'll have all the resources and training to reach your highest career goals.Key Responsibilities
- Market plans in the states from which consumers are calling and in which the agent is licensed and appointed
- Qualify for meetings and appointments
- Provide objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of chance, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies
- Secure compliant enrollment into appropriate planQualifications and Skills
- Valid Health Insurance License
- High school diploma or GED required
- Typing speed of 25 WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Minimum one year previous customer service/sale experience required and/or 2 years call center experience required
- Previous work experience with Windows Web-based applications required
- Prior experience in the health care/insurance industry and/or with prescription drug plans, Medicare or medical terminology preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Medicare benefits, including Fee for Service Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans (1 to 3 years prior experience)
- Professional appearance, dependability and flexibility required
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, listening and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to speak and write the English language clearly and audibly using correct grammar required.
- Action-oriented, ability to implement defined objectives and act independently required.
- Self-motivated, able to work with limited supervision, takes ownership of every situation, and follows through to full resolutionAbout Dialog DirectDialog Direct is a marketing and customer engagement solution provider focused on helping brands connect and engage with their customers to generate leads, increase sales and provide superior customer engagement solutions that create remarkable experiences. With more than 3,500 team members across 11 locations, the company offers a full range of sales and marketing support services direct marketing, campaign management, customer service and sales, order fulfillment, eCommerce and data analytics to help its clients build lifelong customer relationships.Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All candidates will be required to complete and pass a background check.All candidates selected will also be processed through E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States.?
Keywords: Dialog Direct, Fort Worth , Licensed Health Insurance Agent*, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!