Company: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 13, 2019
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
WE ARE CURRENTLY OFFERING A SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 FOR
REGISTERED NURSE - RN -CVICU
MEDICAL CITY OF FORT WORTH
WORK SCHEDULE: FULL-TIME(NIGHTS)7P-7A ROTATING WEEKENDS
ABOUT MEDICAL CITY OF FORT WORTH
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in
the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a
tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also
numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
* Magnet Re-designation December 2015
WHY CVICU AT MEDICAL CITY?
The cardiac team at Medical City of Ft. Worth is committed to
providing advanced, comprehensive heart and vascular care to our
patients, their families, and the community. Medical City has been
recognized as a leading center for cardiac care in the Dallas -
Fort Worth area and provides some of the fastest heart attack
treatment times in Tarrant County. The team at Plaza Medical Center
can remove a heart patient's blockage in about half the time of the
average U.S. hospital - 45 minutes from the time a heart patient
arrives at our door to the time he or she is diagnosed, treated
with angioplasty or another cardiac procedure, and stabilized.
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
The CVICU RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
* Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
* Carries out physician orders.
* Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, and monitors vital signs.
* Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
* Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
* Instructs and educates patients and families.
* Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
* Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
* Orients and mentors new staff members.
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment
as required. Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach
Mueller, was so gracious to record for us.
QUALIFICATIONS MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN
* Current licensure as an RN required
* Current certification as a BLS.
* Prefer a minimum of 1 year Acute Care RN experience
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated
with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients
and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual
orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or any other legally protected category in
accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse-CVICU, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!