Registered Nurse-Emergency Room-ER WS FSED
Company: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse --- RN --- Emergency RoomWhite Settlement-- ER
FreestandingWork Schedule: PRN Nights 7p-7a
--A name you can trust for exceptional emergency care is now in
your neighborhood. Medical City ER White Settlement, a department
of Medical City Fort Worth, is now open and providing expert
emergency care for children and adults close to home 24 hours a
day, seven days a week. The all-new Medical City ER White
- Two pediatric-friendly rooms
- 12 private rooms
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialized adult and pediatric care with shorter waits
- Extensive imaging services
- On-site lab and blood bankMedical City ER White Settlement
provides the same services as a hospital ER, and the experience is
designed to get you from assessment to treatment and back to your
--The Emergency Department RN provides direct nursing care in
accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of
the healthcare organization.-- The tasks and responsibilities
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans
wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well
coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as
appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.--
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs
with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.POSITION SUMMARY:
Underthe supervision of the ED Director/Manager, the registered
nurse providesholistic, individualized patient care in response to
emergent, identifiedneeds.-- Additional functions will beperformed
in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and ENA standards in
amanner consistent with the mission and goals of the
organization.Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach
Mueller, was so gracious to record for us.--
--POSITION REQUIREMENTS:-- Education and Training Experience
RequiredGraduate of an accredited school of Professional
NursingMinimum of two (2) year Emergency Room (ER) experience.BSN
or current enrollment in a Baccalaureate preferred within 1 year
------Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock the
next possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by
physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the
practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a
comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across
approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to
deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing
care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine.
We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on
the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million
patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve
the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but
everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways,
and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of
Keywords: MEDICAL CITY FORT WORTH, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse-Emergency Room-ER WS FSED, Healthcare , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!