Customer Service - Service Advisor
Company: Moritz Kia - Alliance
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionDo you have experience as a Service Advisor or
Service Consultant? We are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus for top
advisors.Service Advisor Responsibilities
- Oversee service orders and flow of Drive Lane. Ensure that
customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
- Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out
those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a
positive impression with the customer.
- Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether
phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get
- Ensure the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently
sold to service customers.
- Distribute work between technicians efficiently.
- Answer technical questions about vehicle problems, warranties,
services, and repairs.
- Maintain Customer Happiness scores at or above company
- Assist in diagnosing vehicle problems; order parts and tools as
- Oversee administration of warranty claims as well as training
and supervising of service department.
- Set schedules and assigns tasks to service department
- Reinforces company policies and adheres to company
- Encourages compliance with applicable laws and
- Maintain good working relationship with factory(s) and foster
positive employee relations.
- Collaborate with upper management to make service department
hiring and discipline decisions.Service Advisor Qualifications
- Organized and friendly personality
- Demonstrated ability to manage others
- Time management skills
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Consistent record of service and sales success
- Strong record of positive customer satisfaction results
- Team oriented and self-motivated
- Able to work with little supervision
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license
- Willing to submit to pre-employment background check and drug
screenService Advisor Benefits
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Saturday Lunches
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Paid uniformsAbout UsThe Moritz Companies are an established
group of family owned automobile dealerships. We have served the
automotive needs of Texas for more than 40 years by maintaining a
long-established tradition of excellence and customer satisfaction.
Moritz KIA promotes from within and provides and stable work
environment for personal and professional growth. We seek reliable
, multi-tasking, organized, personable, hard-working individuals
who will share our passion for great service and have a drive to go
above and beyond the minimum standard. We are an equal opportunity
employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Moritz Kia - Alliance, Fort Worth , Customer Service - Service Advisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!