Entry Level Customer Service Assistant
Company: Ripple Events Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are hiring a customer service representative
to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked
to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a
number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need
to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have
experience working with computers.Job Responsibilities
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions,
comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service
- Managing a team of junior customer service
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer
- Conduct outreach to maintain strong relationships with the
client base and identify services and solutions, such as digital,
and online access, and that support clients' needs.
- Onboard new client accounts, which includes the collection of
required documentation and client informationJob Skills &
- High school diploma, general education degree, or
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to line up and organize
workflow.Job Type: Full-timePay: $42,200.00 - $47,900.00 per
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftWork Location: One location
Keywords: Ripple Events Group, Fort Worth , Entry Level Customer Service Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!