Company: Moritz Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a go-getter with a positive disposition
and a passion for making customers happy? We are seeking a full
Time Cashier with excellent customer service skills and a winning
attitude. In this role, you will receive payment for products or
services sold by the dealership and plays a key role in maintaining
or creating customer satisfaction for the business transaction.The
Moritz Companies are an established group of family owned
automobile dealerships. We have served the automotive needs of
Texas for more than 40 years by maintaining a long-established
tradition of excellence and customer satisfaction. Moritz CJDR
promotes from within and provides and stable work environment for
personal and professional growth. We seek reliable , multi-tasking,
organized, personable, hard-working individuals who will share our
passion for great service and have a drive to go above and beyond
the minimum standard. Let us make you an offer!What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan + Match
- Paid time off and vacation
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Growth opportunities
- Saturday Lunches
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Apprenticeship Programs
- Paid uniforms Responsibilities
- Greets customers at the cashier window in a pleasant and
- Computes customer bills.
- Receives cash, checks and credit card payments from customers;
records amount received.
- Makes change and issues receipts to customers.
- Provides refunds or credit memorandums to customers for
returned merchandise or as directed by managers.
- Reconciles cash drawer daily.
- Works with department managers to keep abreast of new products
and services offered, their features and value, and any changes in
- Answers customer questions about service performed or products
purchased, or refers them to someone who can.
- Handles customer complaints with integrity and poise and, when
necessary, refers dissatisfied customers to the appropriate
individuals for resolution.Qualifications
- Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and
dynamic work environment
- Professional appearance and eager to improve on all
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Moritz Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, Fort Worth , Service Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!