2nd shift Customer Service Coordinator
Company: Regal Staffing Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition: Customer Service Coordinators Days/
Shift hours: 4:00pm - 12:30am M-F Experience Requirements:
- Assist customers on all issues and acts as a liaison between
the customer and Saddle Creek personnel, by answering questions,
offering solutions, and researching issues in a timely manner.
- Generate and retain all required reporting for the customer of
- Process customer orders in a timely and accurate manner
according to customer requests.
- Communicate with the customer verbally and in writing with a
professional and helpful approach.
- Collaborate with operations manager, supervisors, and
associates in a cooperative and respectful manner.
- Perform shipping and receiving duties as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.Report to: Donna PPE
Requirements: none Resume Submittal: Yes Additional Notes:
- Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse environment which may be
noisy, busy, and may be non-temperature controlled, meaning the
indoor temperature fluctuates throughout the seasons.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and
- Minimum of six months' experience in a customer service
Keywords: Regal Staffing Services, Fort Worth , 2nd shift Customer Service Coordinator, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!