Retail Sales Specialist (Bilingual Spanish) - $22.95 target hourly earnings, plus incentives!
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Spectrum is America s fastest-growing TV, internet and voice
provider. Our organization is one filled with a diverse group of
hardworking people. They re committed to helping us grow, and we re
committed to growing with them because making sure everyone reaches
their full potential is a key part of our mission.
Our extensive training program, competitive base salary and
generous commission structure provides the foundation you need to
be a successful salesperson. Meeting and exceeding sales goals
while delivering service solutions to our customers - it s a
At A Glance:
- Our specialists earn an hourly base pay of $18.00 along with
lucrative commission and incentives for guaranteed hourly earnings
of $22.95 per hour during their two month ramp period. Top
performers earn at least $47,736.00, plus incentives. You may also
qualify for free internet, TV and phone services (restrictions do
- Our Retail Sales Specialists are full-time and part-time, entry
and mid-level retail sales roles, focusing on wireless, TV and
internet products in the communications and entertainment
technology space. Advancement potential and generous commission
opportunities are available.
- Retail Sales Specialist: An organized, digitally savvy
communicator with a competitive spirit eager to learn and grow. A
results-driven achiever comfortable in a busy retail sales
environment. Wireless sales experience preferred.
It s all about learning and growing
Whether this is a new road for you or you are an experienced sales
professional, the journey is all mapped out. With plenty of
dedicated peer and leadership support, our fully paid training
programs shape new Retail Sales Specialists into quick-thinking
professionals. We can bring you up to speed on Spectrum s full line
of products - and our competitors products - in about a month,
including telephone, data, wireless, and video services. As
products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on
to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down
the same road before. Most of our mangers started as Retail Sales
Specialist themselves, proving that career advancement is a very
real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular
coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you
need to succeed. Get started at a Fortune 100 company and see how
far you can go.
The benefits are clear
On top of opportunities to earn and advance your career, Spectrum
offers industry-leading benefits and other programs to support you
and your family at all stages of life.
What are our expectations?
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals, including wireless sales
- Ensure a great customer experience
- Educate and engage customers through product
- Be a team player (because we spend way too much time
- Know your stuff - maintain strong knowledge of all TV, internet
and wireless products, pricing plans, promotions and service
features for Spectrum, as well as our competitors What s required
to get started?
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Read, write and speak the English language to effectively
communicate with employees, customers, and suppliers in person, on
the phone and by written communications
- Lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Standing for prolonged periods of time
- Wearing a required uniform
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred Preferred Experience
- Sales Experience: 1 - 5 years
- Knowledge of latest technology and devices
- Commissioned sales experience
- Retail sales or wireless sales
- Valid driver s license SRLBR
Keywords: SPECTRUM, Fort Worth , Retail Sales Specialist (Bilingual Spanish) - $22.95 target hourly earnings, plus incentives!, Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!