Catering Staff (Server/Bartender)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: September 24, 2022
CATERING STAFF (Server/Bartender)
Trail Drive Management Corp. - Dickies Arena of Fort Worth, TX
Dickies Arena is a 14,000 seat, spectacular multipurpose venue
located adjacent to the Will Rogers Memorial Center campus in Fort
Worth, Texas. The arena is owned by the City of Fort Worth and
managed by the not-for-profit operating entity, Trail Drive
Management Corp (TDMC). The state-of-the-art arena, opened in
November 2019, hosts concerts, sporting events and family
entertainment, and is the new home to Fort Worth Stock Show rodeo
A Catering Staff member is responsible for ensuring quality,
hospitality and proper guest service is always provided. Catering
events may occur at any time of the day and be executed in any area
of the arena. Catering team members are responsible for acquiring
the vehicles, properties and other materials needed to set and
execute each catering event order they are assigned. They will
partner with all other F&B departments, especially culinary, to
facilitate each unique event. Catering team members monitor and
maintain each event throughout and are responsible for complete
breakdown once completed. Break down will include the removal of
all equipment, properties, lines, etc. and the return of all
materials to the proper destinations and the original space in
which the catering was held to its proper state and configuration.
Catering Staff members work with their counter parts to help
monitor and maintain the food quality, hold times and
safety/sanitation standards of the department. Servers are required
to oversee and ensure the proper service of alcohol. Servers are to
assist with any other task requested by Food & Beverage Management
team. This is a part-time, event-based position located within the
Food and Beverage Department of Dickies Arena. Hours for this
position fluctuate depending upon arena event schedule. In-person
and predictable attendance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Ensure quality hospitality and customer service to our
standards and to guest/ host preference as outlined on all Banquet
Event Orders (BEO's)
- Ensure timely, complete and proper set-up of all catering
- Greet guests as they arrive and providing oversight to
selections, layout of event, etc.
- Be visible and ready to assist guests as needed throughout the
- Expedite the communication of special food and beverage
requests, additions, and/ or guest-related issues to the
- Properly track and maintain usage of consumption-based items
- Direct any other inquiries (not regarding suites food and
beverage) to the correct entity and/or personnel
- Properly breakdown all events once completed; return all
materials to the proper disposal and/ or storage areas and ensure
event space is returned to its proper set-up
- Help monitor and maintain safe alcohol policies and
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and
- Be comfortable with the arena and know how to navigate
personally, as well as, assist guests
- Help maintain and ensure excellent customer service
- Other responsibilities and tasks as deemed appropriate by the
Management Team at Dickies Arena
1. Communication Proficiency.
2. Ethical Conduct.
4. Problem Solving/Analysis.
5. Strategic Thinking.
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee
will frequently operate a computer and other office devices such as
calculators, telephones, copy machines, faxes and printers.
Employee will constantly move about inside and outside various
areas of the facility before/during/after events to interact with
internal/external clients and supervise the work of employees
during events. Employee must constantly communicate via telephone,
radio and in-person with others and exchange accurate information.
Employee will regularly spend most of their shift standing and
walking, traversing stairs, with limited to no sitting. Employee
may occasionally be required due to business demands and event
operations to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. As business,
maintenance, operations or emergency situations require, employee
may sporadically assist in lifting/moving 100 lbs. or more.
Employee must be comfortable with raised volume and/ or dark
lighting in specific event settings.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must be a minimum 21 years of age
- 1-2 years' experience in a bartending role working in a
fast-paced hospitality environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy
- Strong communication skills
- Works well with others; establishing and maintaining effective
relationships with fellow workers and supervisors
- Ability to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Flexible schedule - nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in an environment with fluctuating
- catering events which can be schedule 24/7, 365 days
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: AEG, Fort Worth , Catering Staff (Server/Bartender), Hospitality & Tourism , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!