HR Specialist (Temporary)
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it.Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk.Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visitwww.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
Description: The HR Specialist is responsible for providing
high-touch customer service through providing accurate and timely
responses to human resources questions (i.e. employee relations,
benefits, compensation, learning programs, rewards & recognition,
and acts as a liaison for payroll related issues). This job is also
responsible for independent problem solving, providing information
and resolving issues related to human resources processes and
* Provides customer service to employees by answering human
resources questions, resolving issues and providing information
about human resources processes and programs; provides accurate and
timely information to customers.
* Communicates with employees and assists with gathering
information for employee exit surveys.
* Coordinates and communicates with employees the process and
scheduling of dispute resolutions.
* 4. Makes routine assessments during interactions with employees
to identify and provide input for developing workforce trends.
* Collects and submits appropriate data to the Texas Workforce
* Communicates with HR specialty groups to ensure consistency of
* Troubleshoots, conducts preliminary investigation of issues,
documents interactions, and shares information with appropriate HR
Consultant or HR specialty groups as necessary.
* Identifies and utilizes appropriate resources when needed and
partners with HR team members to manage complex workforce
* Utilizes knowledge of laws, regulations, internal organizational
precedents and industry best practices to guide HR service
* Interprets JPS policy and procedures for employees and leaders
and provides advice relating to possible consequences for
employment and/or disciplinary actions.
* Assists and plans Rewards and Recognition programs and
* Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or
related field of study from an accredited University.
* 2 plus years of Human Resources or Business experience.
* 1 plus year of experience using Microsoft Professional Office
Suite to include, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
1350 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , HR Specialist (Temporary), Human Resources , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!