Recruiter - Staffing Agency - Arizona Only 100% Remote
Company: The Finders
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Come join an award-winning team at The Finders!
Are you a Recruiter that loves what you do, but feels that
something is missing?
Have at least 1-year Recruiting experience within an
Agency/Staffing Firm environment?
Tired of a stringent environment, heavy metrics, and lack of
flexibility to allow you to really flourish in your career? If so,
you may be looking for us!
The direct hire, 100% Remote Recruiter will engage in direct and
indirect recruiting efforts, including the identification,
qualification, and presentation of candidates to meet client
requirements. Positions to source and recruit include HR
Executives, Managers, Generalists, Recruiters, Talent Acquisition
Coordinators and more. They will source using various strategies,
conduct initial screening interviews, negotiate salary and
relocation, and coordinate client interviews.
Why this Company?
- The Finders is a locally owned, highly reputable recruiting
- Our approach is purposeful and strategic, yielding excellent
- Believe in being innovators and difference makers in the
staffing industry and community at large
- Join an Amazing, Fun & Collaborative Team of Recruiters
Why this Position?
- Eventual Account Management if desired
- Client interaction - will be on intake calls and work directly
- Self-directed in a somewhat unstructured environment
Location: 100% Remote in AZ
Salary: Base salary plus bonus. Unlimited earning potential with a
six-figure income potential
- 1-5 years' experience staffing direct hire, contract, and
contract to hire within the Human Resources discipline
- Has passion for our industry and loves what they do
- Has prior recruiting experience in an agency/staffing
environment (smaller environment preferred)
- Is resourceful and utilizes creative ways to find passive
- Has the ability and desire to use social media and direct
- Excellent track record of developing strong relationships and
trust resulting in the right resource for the right role and higher
candidate retention rates
- Highly professional and enjoys partnering with a highly
talented team to truly deliver value to our clients
- Loves talking with people, loves networking, and loves being on
the phone (yes, the good old phone)
- Has a positive mindset
- Can work solo, but can also enjoys being part of a team
- Has the "do what it takes" attitude of serving others
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Would like to grow into an Account Management role within 3-6
- Must be able to work in the US without restrictions or
sponsorship, now or in the future
Keywords: The Finders, Fort Worth , Recruiter - Staffing Agency - Arizona Only 100% Remote, Human Resources , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!