IT Recruiter - REMOTE
Company: Meridian Technologies
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 25, 2022
JOB TITLE: RecruiterDEPARTMENT: Meridian TechnologiesLOCATION:
Charlotte (Remote- Must be located in CLT market)
Meridian Technologies, A Consulting Solutions Company, is seeking
highly driven, money-motivated, and competitive- natured
recruiting/staffing professionals with 1+ years of IT Staffing and
Recruiting experience, outstanding communication skills and an
entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in our fast-paced workspace. We
are seeking candidates who want to work hard for both financial
gain and merit-based promotions.
- All steps associated with the identification, placement and
management of contract, contract-to-hire and direct placement
- Develop National Sourcing and Recruiting strategies designed to
identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates' strengths compared with clients'
requirements by evaluating, screening, and interviewing
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of
employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for
current and future job requirements.
- Work with contract employees while on assignment. Assess and
investigate contractor related issues.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a
productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting "best practices"
and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract
employees in the applicant tracking systems or other documentation
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide
customer service, gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and
- The ability to build relationships, communicate and accomplish
multiple tasks simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work well in a fast-paced, high change
environment. Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong problem resolution and negotiation skills. Excellent
planning, time management, communication, decision-making,
presentation, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience in the area of
- Must be able to work independently with minimal
- Highest commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
- Honest and ethical team player.
- Proven ability to work with people at all levels.
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
Compensation & Benefits
- Negotiated base salary plus uncapped commission program
- Ongoing training and development
- Team-focused environment that fosters professional and
- Health / Dental / Vision
- Long & Short-Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Company Culture Our environment is high-energy and fast-paced, but
also fun and friendly. Our offices are team-oriented, dynamic, and
Company Information We are an IT Staffing and Consulting Technology
company, that solves the most complex business problems. Whether
it's IT Strategy, Data Management or Application Development and
integration, our staff of associates take a consultative approach,
using technology neutral solutions that solves our client's unique
As an equal opportunity employer we don't tolerate discrimination
or harassment of any kind. Whether that's based on race, ethnicity,
age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation,
disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected
characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Meridian Technologies, Fort Worth , IT Recruiter - REMOTE, Human Resources , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!