Company: Samsill Corporation
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: March 19, 2023
About usDo you like office supplies? Or finding ways to organize
different elements in your home? Then you're going to love Samsill!
Samsill Corporation is one of the world's largest independently
owned manufacturers of business and office supplies. Our Team is
currently seeking an ambitious individual to join us and
succeed.Role:The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for
the management, implementation, evaluation and continuous supplying
feedback to improve the programs and services for the Company's HR
policies and departmental functions. This position will play a key
role in supporting all employees in a faith-based
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills, company values, and
culture while performing essential duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for keeping all employee files in a confidential,
professional, and organized manner, ensuring policies, procedures
and reporting are prompt and compliant.
- Manages HR/payroll tasks including entering benefits,
terminations, and verifying time and attendance weekly.
- Maintains knowledge as a Subject Matter Expert regarding
Employment policies, procedures, benefits, and other governmental
reporting regulations such as AAP and EEOC.
- Administers employee indirect compensation programs such as
health and disability insurance, vacation, leave of absence, FMLA
and employee assistance.
- Assists managers and supervisors in appropriate resolution of
employee relations, and other HR issues such as employee
development, staffing and fostering a positive workplace
- Administers Progressive Disciplinary Program conducts
corrective interviews, and when needed, all the way up to
- Assists with employee/company communication and announcements,
including but not limited to new HR policies and procedures.
- Plans, Oversees, and coordinates employee/company events.
- Develops and leads the HR strategic plan and goals, all aimed
at supporting the corporate business plans.
- Analyzes trends and recommends improvements.
- Performs other duties as assignedSUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position may have 1 direct
report.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years leadership and relevant work experience in HR
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Business Administration, or related
- Current PHR or SHRM-CP certification preferred
- Experience with HRMS system. Specific experience with Paycor
System a plusQUALIFICATIONS:
- Current working knowledge of Federal and State Laws and
Regulations administration required.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and practices, and compensation
and benefits administration.
- Demonstrated ability to foster a work environment for employee
engagement, empowerment, and consensus. Excellent conflict
- Strong organizational, analytical, and people skills with the
ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (primarily advanced Excel
functionality, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.BENEFITS
include:Flexible Work Schedule401KPaid Time Off & Sick Time
OffMedical and Prescription Drug InsuranceDental/Vision/Term Life
Insurance OptionsLong- and Short-Term DisabilityFlexible Spending
Account (FSA)Employee DiscountReferral ProgramPowered by
Keywords: Samsill Corporation, Fort Worth , HR Manager/Generalist, Human Resources , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...