Network Front-End Web Developer
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it.Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk.Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visitwww.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
Description: The Network Front-End Web Developer is responsible for
web-based initiatives and design including the development and
maintenance of the public website and JPS intranet site, as well as
assisting with other digital projects. This position creates
well-designed, branded and user-friendly websites, and will be
responsible for all maintenance and updates to our current
* Creates and updates website and intranet pages and forms.
* Gathers and monitors web analytics.
* Monitors social media conversations.
* Generates online content, design and functionality.
* Responsible for search engine optimization (SEO).
* Ensures websites and consistent with departments brand
* Coordinates content and completes requests from internal
customers with appropriate department team members.
* Ensures compliance with HIPAA and JPS policies regarding patient
* Performs other related job duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Communications or
* 3 plus years of relevant work experience.
* Portfolio demonstrating experience.
* Strong UX (user experience) design skills.
* Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud software including Photoshop
and Illustrator .
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
* Knowledge of programming
* Database knowledge
1500 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , Network Front-End Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!