Sr Software Engineer - Back End (Remote Option)
Company: H&R Block
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What You'll Do...
Build the possibilities.
We're growing our technology team and are searching for a Senior
Software Engineer to help us modernize our software architecture in
our Financial Services team. When you join us, you'll use your
technical expertise to design, develop, and maintain applications
and products that support H&R Block business applications and
transform our technology. You'll serve as the lead role for
day-to-day functional tasks in the team, developer support, and
maintaining the development environment. Ready to innovate and
solve problems in new ways? Join us.
What You'll Do As a Senior Software Engineer---
- Use tools, languages, coding standards and best practices to
develop new product features and maintain year over year product
functionality and enhancements
- Create and execute unit tests and addresses defects
- Work closely with the QA, UX and other related teams to ensure
consistent understanding of requirements and approach
- Assist in planning and implementation of a strategic direction
for the product
- Identify product design features to support scalability,
usability and better performance
- Assist and drive technical design and code reviews for all new
enhancements and maintenance work delivered by the development
- Understand complex business and functional requirements and
produce technical specifications and product requirements
- You'll also mentor and coach other team members on the latest
technological advances within the current technology used and
establish consistent best practices
What You'll Bring To The Team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.Work
- 5 years Minimum related work experience
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge and application of Azure SQL
DB, SQL server and SQL database concepts
- Experience in writing T-SQL script, stored procedures,
- Experience developing ETL processes via Azure Data Factory and
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Fort Worth , Sr Software Engineer - Back End (Remote Option), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!