Sr. Java Engineer - (Remote)
Company: Accurate Background
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 22, 2021
This individual will work cross functionally with the company's
product management, infrastructure, security, and other development
teams to provide customer-centric solutions and build a world-class
API platform to meet the exploding growth of the company and
business demands.At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship
for employment visas.Responsibility:
- Lead, develop and maintain back-end, service-oriented
architecture platforms from start to finish.
- Provide recommendations on solutions.
- Work with Product Owners to ensure project requirements are
- Integration/enterprise testing.
- Applications support/troubleshooting within a UAT/Production
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies and process.Requirements,
Skills, and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
- 6+ years of software engineering experience with some technical
- Expert-level system development experience in the following
- Java i18n
- J2EE Technologies including JSP/Servlets, EJB3, JMS, JDBC,
- Web Services/SOA, XML, XSL, REST, SOAP
- JAX-RS, JSON
- Tomcat, SQL Server, MongoDB
- ESB, Messaging
- Cloud-based infrastructure especially AWS
- Deep familiarity with Java, Web Services, DB and SQL.
- Deep familiarity with modern web application technologies &
- Experience architecting and developing enterprise integrations
- Experience using different development methodologies including
Scrum or TDD.
- CI/CD Tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Build Technologies such as Maven or Groovy.
Keywords: Accurate Background, Fort Worth , Sr. Java Engineer - (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!