Junior Penetration Tester/OWASP (100% Remote)
Company: Net2Source Inc.
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Net2Source is a Global Workforce Solutions Company headquartered at
NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. We are one
of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across the USA and we
are hiring " Junior Penetration Tester/OWASP (100% Remote) " for
one of our clients. We offer a wide gamut of consulting solutions
customized to our 450+ clients ranging from Fortune 500/1000 to
Start-ups across various verticals like Technology, Financial
Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Oil & Gas, Energy, Retail,
Telecom, Utilities, Technology, Manufacturing, the Internet, and
Junior Penetration Tester/OWASP (100% Remote)Duration: 6 month(s)
with possible extensions100% Remote
The Analyst will work within the Vulnerability & Controls Ops team
helping to address security vulnerabilities received through
Client's Bug-Bounty program.
The Analyst will perform technical security activities including
- Assess incoming Bug Bounty submissions and reproduce reports to
- Cultivate report metadata to ensure accuracy of metrics
- Collaborate with product teams to review and process external
- Provide guidance on effective vulnerability
- Test security bug fixes from product teams
- Contribute to security policy, standards, and guidelines
related to Bug Bounty
- Engage with the community to promote a positive experience for
- Foster and maintain positive relationships between researchers
- Build relationships between Security and Product teams
- Identify opportunities to improve / add capabilities to the
existing BB Program
- Leverage Jira to track project efforts
- Perform vulnerability scan, analysis, validation and
- Perform network and application penetration testing.
- Validate vulnerabilities discovered through code analysis.
- Research and assess new threats, vulnerability security trends
and security alerts, recommend remedial action.
- Work with customers to oversee remediation of identified
- Perform technical and non-technical compliance activities.
- Perform security validation for configuration settings on
- Create ad-hoc metric requests and documentationMinimum
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2year of information
security work experience.
- A strong interest in the field of information security.
- Intermediate scripting, system administration or software
- Fluent in a variety of web application protocols, operating
systems and networking technologies.
- Strong understanding of common network vulnerabilities, OS
vulnerabilities (Linux, Windows and OSX), patching and attack
- Intermediate understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities such
as XSS, XSRF, SQL Injection, Cookie Manipulation among others.
- Understanding of CVSS base score methodology
- Strong analytical, problem solving and engineering skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills and strong customer service
- Experience with parsing / analysis of large data sets (e.g.
vulnerability scan results).
- Positive and eager energy; motivated to gain a vast variety of
- Genuine interest in ethical hacking, penetration testing, or
other areas of offensive security as a career path
- Punctual and responsive
- Thoroughness in quality of work
- Able to work in a constantly collaborative environmentDesired
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Experience with Kali Linux via VirtualBox, BurpSuite, Splunk,
Jira, Mac OS, Linux
- History of participating in Bug Bounty programs
- Track record of identifying and successfully submitting
Swati RaiDelivery LeadNet2Source Inc.Global HQ Address: 7250 Dallas
Pkwy, Suite 825 Plano, Texas 75024Office: (201) 340 8700 x EXT: 419
- Cell: (201) 623-3468 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWeb:
www.net2source.com - Social: Facebook - Twitter - LinkedIn
Keywords: Net2Source Inc., Fort Worth , Junior Penetration Tester/OWASP (100% Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!