Telephony Systems Administrator ( remote )
Company: Partners + Hunt Creative Support
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 15, 2022
The Telephony Systems Administrator will maintain daily
operations of the Call Center telephony systems, providing
technical support of internal systems so Call Center end users can
achieve established service level goals for internal and external
The Telephony Systems Administrator will provide technical
expertise to the Call Center computer and telephony systems
including third party telephony system(s).
The Telephony Systems Administrator will perform daily support
service, troubleshooting telephony system issues, managing IVR
functionality, reviewing and enhancing existing phone system
functionality, and acting as a liaison with third party system
provider(s) for reporting and troubleshooting issues.
The Telephony Systems Administrator includes administration of the
Cisco UCCX dialing platform, creation of inbound/outbound
campaigns, reporting on campaign / Call Center performance and
management of IVRs.
The Telephony Administrator will be responsible for onboarding and
support of new clients.
- Work closely with operations, implementation and PMO teams
responsible for user experience.
- Develop and continuously improve usability and
- Identify and manage potential integration partnerships with
external applications (e.g. predictive dialers /
- Take initiative in tracking, anticipating, and proposing likely
industry developments for the organization to stay ahead of
customer needs and requirements.
- Take a role as the expert with respect to telephony (i.e. -
- Initiate and lead interactions among other teams within
AssistRx to ensure coordination of development and support
activities for our telephony solutions.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced organization.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure support for
integrations across the platform and ecosystems.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid change.
- Positive attitude and sense of humor.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Telephony Engineer /
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Portfolio preferred (e.g.
VOIP, UCCX/UCCE, CUCM / UCCX/ UCON / CUBE / JABBER / Room Kits / IP
- Understanding IP IVR and Contact Center deployments /
- Faxing solution administration (e.g.on-prem/cloud,
- Ability to synthesize complex concepts.
- Experience delivering healthcare telephony solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Call/Screen Recording, Workforce Optimization/Management,
Quality Management (QM) Experience (WFO/WFM) a plus.
- Supportive, progressive, fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay structure.
- Matching 401(k) with immediate vesting.
- Medical, dental, vision, life, & short-term disability
- AssistRx, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard
to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender
identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national
origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic
information, political affiliation, military service, or other
non-merit based factors, or any other protected categories
protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- All offers of employment with AssistRx are conditional based on
the successful completion of a pre-employment background
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be
required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United
States and to complete the required employment eligibility
verification document form upon hire. Sponsorship and/or work
authorization is not available for this position.
- AssistRx does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms
or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be
considered property of AssistRx and no fee will be paid in the
event of a hire.
Keywords: Partners + Hunt Creative Support, Fort Worth , Telephony Systems Administrator ( remote ), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!