(100% Remote) Mid-Senior React Developer
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are currently seeking a highly skilled Intermediate
Full-Stack REACT Developer! This role will be focused on
modernizing and implementing key user applications and related
components following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flex or
Redux). The ideal candidate will have a commitment to collaborative
problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality. This project
represents a multi-year effort for IT Modernization and
Transformation requiring tested, secure, and hardened software
solutions.Be the Best! Come join our team of exceptional technical
talent.Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform full-stack development using Spring Boot (preferred),
- Develop responsive web front-end code using React to both
rapidly create responsive web apps to meet end users' needs and
create a modularized set of front-end components that make it
easier to maintain and reuse for future capabilities and
- Build applications quickly and efficiently to consume APIs and
meet demanding performance and security requirements, using tools
like Maven and Gradle to validate that builds are reliable and
- Design new or extend existing applications modules and
functions to fit the business needs.
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array
of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Translate designs and wireframes into visually appealing
internal and consumer-facing UI/UX applications.
- Support Quality Assurance and tests functions and applications
for cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device
- Write, update, and maintain appropriate documentation.
- Use Jira, Confluence, and Git/Bitbucket to support development
- Work with stakeholders and product owners to develop and
implement new user interfaces.
- Support DevSecOps tasks as assigned.Minimum Qualifications :
- Must have a BS in Computer Science or related field.
least 2 years of experience with React.js.
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Java with Springboot
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g.,
- Experience with RESTful APIs and a relational database
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web
- Minimum of 4 years' experience developing softwarePreferred
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them
into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with "as-is" architecture documentation.
- Familiar with modernization efforts
- Familiarity with GIT, Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins
- Experience with development in Cloud, DevOps & Agile
Keywords: Modis, Fort Worth , (100% Remote) Mid-Senior React Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!