Remote Database Administrator
Company: TCI Technology Consulting Inc
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
TCI has an immediate need for a Remote Database Administrator.
This is not a C2C opportunity. This is a Direct Hire
Please note this position requires US Citizenship or Permanent
SUMMARYThis is a very unique career opportunity supporting the
overall performance, integrity and security of a database for an
established software company in the healthcare industry. You will
be planning and performing development of the database, as well as
the reactive break/fix troubleshooting of any issues on behalf of
the users under your responsibility. The DBA will meet with a
multitude of team members within the various companies and
departments to achieve daily operational requirements, database
integrity, and security compliance.
- The majority of this role is in technical
administration.Monitoring/maintaining databases of the entire
organization and triage/troubleshooting during service outages or
for business recovery.
- Implementing upgrades and configurations to enhance the
performance of existing hardware, software, and
- Designing database architecture, cluster solutions, capacity
planning, BCP, and DRP.
- Creating secure, efficient, high-performing, and available
- Analyzing capacity and usage trends to identify opportunities
- Working with management and business units to build new
- Writing database documentation including data standard,
procedures, and definitions for the data dictionary.
- Provides support to end users, clients, and other IT staff to
ensure that databases are functioning optimally.
- Working with Managers across the organization to develop and
maintain strategic plans and activities that meet, support, and
align with enterprise goals.
- Other Duties as Assigned.
- 5+ years' experience supporting a variety of database systems
including OS, ERP, data warehousing, big data, networking,
backup/disaster recovery, storage solutions, information security
- 5+ years' experience as database administrator in
- Extensive experience in MSSQL and MySQL Database
- Experience in using Microsoft Azure DevOps and GIT an
- Knowledge of medical billing, Electronic Health Record (EHR),
Practice Management (PM) and other healthcare technology.
- Advanced industry knowledge of information technology solutions
based on a combination of college education, professional
certifications and industry experience.
- Strong in database architecture and infrastructure, hardware
- Strong in installation, setup and configuration of database
systems in multiple clusters and geographical locations.
- Strong in InfoSec concepts and data privacy regulations.
- Strong understanding of clustering, setup.
Keywords: TCI Technology Consulting Inc, Fort Worth , Remote Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!