Software Engineer C#, SQL (REMOTE)
Company: Executive Alliance
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Executive Alliance is pleased to represent our client who is a
software platform provider that services physical and corporate
security companies worldwide. They are seeking a Software Engineer
to join their team and develop solutions for their global clients.
This exciting opportunity is a remote position located anywhere
within the continental U.S.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Software Engineer, your primary job
responsibilities will be to contribute to design, implement and
test new features as well as help maintain the existing code base.
By applying all the best practices that your experience helped you
collect over time, you'll help maintain a high-quality code base
and show the path to the less senior developers, enlightening their
way to success.
- Contribute to the design sessions and move business ideas to
data models and code-ready business rules.
- As a proficient SQL developer, CRUD (create, read update and
delete), evaluate performance, optimize queries and ensure our
customers always get their data quickly.
- As an expert C# developer, you know how to implement that
design pattern that no one else likes but that is the key to
solving the problem. In other words, you don't find solutions you
know the solution;
- You have a strong understanding on how to build software
solutions and features. Your work won't stop at converting
algorithms to C#, you'll need to show the world it's in
- As a smart craftsman you will help, when needed, taking care of
the front-end part of the projects and won't be afraid to put your
hands into a cascade of CSS and AngularJS code. [Why does it still
have the JS at the end? Because we build solutions for our
customers to use them, not framed paintings to hang over the
fireplace. We move the codebase and upgrade when we see fit but not
at the cost of following the latest trend of last week].
- 4 years or more of serious C# experience;
- 2 or more years of SQL development and/or optimization;
- 2 or more years of experience in frontend development is a big
plus, especially in the likes of Angular technologies.
- Ability to understand problems and bring in solutions that
encompass everything from describing why it's good to showing it
working on production.
- French speaking is a big plus too
Competitive CompensationNOTE: Applicants must be authorized to work
in the U.S. without requiring a Visa
Keywords: Executive Alliance, Fort Worth , Software Engineer C#, SQL (REMOTE), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!