Sr. Software Engineer - -
Company: Conexess Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 17, 2022
Description Title: Sr. Software Engineer (C#/.NET/API) - (6
openings, bring your whole team!!) - (100% Remote)
Description & Requirements
Our team is redefining the relationship between forward-thinking
financial institutions and their customers. We leverage bleeding
edge technology and an industry leading product vision to make
user-friendly mobile and web apps. We have a first-class API; the
same API our web and mobile apps use is the same API that is open
to the community to build on top of and extend.
What You And Your Team Are Working On
The Software Engineers plan, participate, and work with our team on
a suite of single page applications in close cooperation with our
product design and API teams. Software Engineers are constantly
keeping our apps up to date with the newest development practices
to offer exciting user experiences for highly secured data.
Although you work in a team you are self-motivated and able to work
with independence. You want to own the deliverable from working
with the product manager to define the scope all the way through
supporting your work in production. You care deeply about your
work, your team, and the end user. We value trust and those with a
bias towards action. We have a remote-first culture that challenges
you each day and supports your growth. We are confident you will
love it here.
About Our Team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and
openness-the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a
big impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech startup, but
we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded
company. We place high value on continuing education and
contribution to, and use of, open source projects.
Our team is distributed and that means you can live and work
wherever you want within the US. You'll get the chance to choose
your own tools, work with bleeding edge web technologies across the
stack, and contribute to products that are used by millions of
- Minimum of 6 years of software engineering with C# in .NET
- Minimum of 4 years working within Service Oriented
- REST Services and JSON.
- Web application development including HTML, CSS and
- MS SQL Server.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with Redis.
- Experience with APIs and Middleware.
- Experience with design patterns and/or SOLID principles.
- Experience with multitenancy software platforms.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software
development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may
require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing
applications from code delivery until the retirement of the
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software
into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements
and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
Keywords: Conexess Group, Fort Worth , Sr. Software Engineer - - , IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!