Production Support Software Engineer- 3rd Shift (Open to Remote)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Olive's AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system
by addressing healthcare's most burdensome issues -- delivering
hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and
increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and
healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to
outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and
siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new
light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between
providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing
insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and
effective. Olive's vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of
hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected
systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so
everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Omega is Olive's digital workforce operations center dedicated to
ensuring that Olive keeps her promise, by providing support,
analysis, communications, and continual improvements to all live
The Production Support Engineer at Olive is part of Omega's rapidly
growing Watch Engineering team. This role ensures that Olive's
products and services are running successfully and adding value for
Olive's customers. This includes responding to alerts and
notifications, monitoring results, and troubleshooting issues.
Individuals in this role collaborate closely with Customer
Experience, Software Engineering, and Quality Engineering roles to
determine solutions and improve services over time. The ideal
candidate has interest in both software development and operational
areas, enjoys problem solving, and collaborating with other
motivated professionals in a dynamic environment. The schedule for
this role is: four ten-hour shifts. Thursday through Sunday, 2am -
10am EST or Saturday through Tuesday, 12:00 am - 10:00 am EST.
Responsibilities (to Include But Not Limited To)
- Take full ownership of technical support issues, including
initial troubleshooting, identification of root causes, and making
coding updates accordingly.
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve issues fielded by Tier
1 support team.
- Debug and triage issues related to infrastructure and workflow
stability improvement and identify optimization opportunities.
- Make recommendations and determine permanent solutions for
- Ensure all issues are resolved or escalated to the proper
resources while maintaining communication with relevant internal
teams and customers.
- Escalate problems in accordance with defined procedures.
- Work with multiple internal stakeholders in a timely fashion to
accept the transition of workflows from build engineering to long
- Maintain strong working knowledge of released products and
provide feedback to product and development teams to help improve
our in house process automation tools.
- Be responsive to customer needs which requires working outside
of normal business hours or on-call rotation.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a technical support, DevOps,
development, IT consulting or other technology related role
- Knowledge of enterprise-class monitoring and alerting
- Experience in one of the following programming languages:
- Strong attention to detail and logical problem solving skills,
with a passion for quality
- Knowledge of data-interchange technologies (JSON/XML/Soap)
- Knowledge of automated deployment tools and CI/CD
- Understanding of Version Control Systems such as Git, Github or
- Understanding of large scale software & system
- Able to organize multiple tasks and prioritize them to meet
specific deadlines, work under own initiative, and respond to peaks
- Able to work as part of a team with a strong commitment to a
high quality customer experience and continuous improvement
- Able to troubleshoot remote connectivity in applications such
as Citrix Receiver, Horizon VMWare Client, RDP
- Ability to triage/investigate complex systems
- Knowledge of Cloud Services (e.g. AWS, Azure), cloud specific
tools and data structures
- Experience with Agile tools, eg. Jira, Trello, Pivotal
- Proficiency with recent Windows Server operating systems
- Healthcare IT and EHR knowledge
- Experience with SQL statements for data filtering and
At Olive, we're committed to growing and empowering an inclusive
community within our company and industry. This is why we hire and
cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all
backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives across our organization.
Research shows that oftentimes women and other minority groups only
apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. Olive
encourages everyone - including women, people of color, individuals
with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA+ community - to apply
for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check
every box on the job description.
Keywords: Olive, Fort Worth , Production Support Software Engineer- 3rd Shift (Open to Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!