Software Consultant - Permanently Remote
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Are you a motivated, self-starter with coding experience and
Does the idea of using your experience and knowledge to help
customers leverage our product sound interesting to you?
Do you want to work in a fully remote, collaborative team
environment with hard-working and friendly co-workers?
If so, we want to talk to you! We have an excellent opportunity for
a Software Consultant. This is a great position for someone with a
technical background who desires a good balance of interaction with
people (customers) and coding work. This position is permanently
About The Company
The best of all worlds: join Avolution, a highly regarded,
worldwide Enterprise Architecture Software house. With offices in
Northern Virginia, Sydney, Singapore, and London, Avolution is
established as an industry leader in its Gartner Magic Quadrant and
other industry reports. Be part of a smart, friendly team, and use
your skills and initiative to drive global growth. Benefit from our
culture which is pragmatic, collaborative and technically
About The Role
We are looking for a smart, driven individual to work as part of a
dedicated team that provides training, consulting, implementation,
and pre-sales support to a diverse set of clients and prospective
clients in the Americas Region.
In this exciting role, you will have many opportunities to work
directly with our client base and have a wide range of
responsibilities across the full lifecycle of our business
functions. This role will be remote and presents an excellent
opportunity for a motivated candidate early in their career to
further their consultative and technical skills with a highly
regarded software company in a rapidly expanding industry.
Specific product training will be provided, and you will need to
gain an in depth understanding and knowledge of our Enterprise
Architecture software and consulting/training approaches.
- Master Avolution's Enterprise Architecture product (ABACUS) and
provide software training and guidance to customers;
- Understand customer requirements and provide product-oriented
solutions and guidance related to their business needs;
- Provide specialist technical support for customer product
- Build relationships while managing customer's
- Develop scripts and leverage the REST API to meet customer
- Serve in the role of product expert to demonstrate ABACUS'
- Identify patterns in customer/prospect interactions that can be
used to create new content, influence the product development, and
reinforce the marketing team's message;
- Convey customer feedback to Product Management teams and assist
in testing new platform features and functionality.
- Are comfortable speaking with customers regularly and helping
them to leverage our software product.
- Enjoy a laidback, collaborative environment where everyone
works hard and enjoys connecting with each other.
- Are looking for a long-term career opportunity. We strongly
value loyalty to the company and long-term employees. If you are
looking for a short-term position (i.e. less than 2-3 years) it
would not be a good fit.
- Are self-starters who are comfortable working with minimal
direction and figuring out solutions to problems. We are looking
for candidates who have the drive and motivation to continue
learning and growing.
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and complexity while being quick
on their feet and can quickly and completely learn complex software
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science or related
field such as Information Systems or Engineering.
- Self-motivation, responsible work ethic, and comfortable in a
position that grants autonomy.
- Proven outstanding communication, presentation and writing
- An ability to deeply understand the customer's IT and business
challenges, document findings and deliver demonstrations to key
stakeholders (business and technical).
- Understanding of software development concepts.
- Proficient in programming/scripting. Desired
technologies/platforms include .NET and C#.
- Some knowledge of complementary technologies is preferred
including MS Visual Studio, Postman, XML, MS Excel, and MS
- Ability to work from anywhere within the US
- Opportunity to join in-person team retreats
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage that includes health, dental
and eye insurance
- Flexible working arrangement
- 401K with company matching (after the first 6 months)
- 20 annual PTO days that you are encouraged to use
- 1 day of birthday leave per year
- 10 annual sick days
- Annual office supply allowance
Keywords: Avolution, Fort Worth , Software Consultant - Permanently Remote, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!