Senior Software Engineer - Cloud (Remote)
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 24, 2022
TigerGraph Cloud is the industry first graph database PaaS
offering with a starter kit and graph solution templates. The major
work for this position is to develop backend infrastructure for
cloud platforms. You will be joining an exciting team to make the
powerful and performant graph database engine easily accessible to
many enterprises and developers, and shape how enterprises think
about their problems and help with their solutions for different
industries.You can watch the introduction video about TigerGraph
Cloud here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOsfjst6AhsWhat You
Will Be Doing
- Develop SaaS offerings for TigerGraph Cloud (TigerGraph as a
- Collaborate with TigerGraph core database team to develop cloud
- Contribute to the cloud service offering and provide
- Updating and maintaining a scalable database cloud
- Mentor junior engineers in building a microservices cloud
native control system. Requirements
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical
- At least 5 years of experience on building microservice
architecture, past experience on building large scale systems.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: C,
C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with at least one of the relational databases:
MySQL, Postgres or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience or familiarity with AWS, Azure or Google
- Familiarity with cloud operations, experience or ability to
respond to operational issues.
- A self starter who has experience with multi-functional
technical teams and decision makers.
- Ability to work independently and mentor junior engineers.
- Certifications with cloud platforms
- Familiarity with containerization technology such as Docker or
Keywords: TigerGraph, Fort Worth , Senior Software Engineer - Cloud (Remote), IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!