Company: Conexess Group
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Description Sr. Backend Software Engineer
A back end engineer contributes by implementing the software that
backs our AI-building platform. This implementation includes
backend logic using product requirements as reference and
integration with our AI technology. This role collaborates with the
product team, front end engineers, and other stakeholders to
realize maintainable, high-performance backend infrastructure.
A back end engineer:
- Writes backend software to implement product requirements.
- Implements automated tests for their developed software.
- Participates in the team's code review process.
- Collaborates with product and other stakeholders to find high
quality, deliverable solutions.
- Collaborates with AI and front end engineers to integrate
features into the our platform.
A back end engineer should have:
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in industry, in software
- Bachelor's degree in CS or comparable experience.
- Experience with or willingness to learn Python and
- Experience collaborating with a team of engineers.
A back end engineer is preferred to have:
- Experience designing robust, scalable infrastructure.
- Experience collaborating with stakeholders to find a balance
between timeline and functionality.
- Experience taking ownership of mission critical components,
from start to finish.
- Experience with containerization technology.
- Experience with development in a Linux environment.
- Experience with common DevOps tools for version control and
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!