Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 16, 2023
This is a Full Time / Perm position with a stable and
growth oriented financials organization.
The benefits at this company are superb including Health, 401K and
an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
No sponsorship is available at this time.
This SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for the integrity
and availability of the enterprise SharePoint system, including
design, configuration, high availability, maintenance, and repair.
In this role the incumbent is expected to exercise a high level of
technical judgment as to the priorities and risks involved in the
operation of a complex multi-tier information system.
The SharePoint system supports the proper operation of a number of
business systems including Electronic Document Management and
enterprise file management. The incumbent must be able to work
closely with the support teams for these applications and with the
enterprise SharePoint Center of Excellence to properly scope
requirements and for business projects and accurately predicts
capacity and growth requirements.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint
- The SharePoint Administrator position requires an
in-depth knowledge of numerous web related systems and
technologies. These include but are not limited to Window
Server, IIS, SharePoint and related technologies. Knowledge should
include design and optimization in addition to daily
- Design, installation, configuration, maintenance, tuning
and support of both off-the-shelf and custom ASP.NET applications
inside of SharePoint.
- Planning, design, configuration, testing and
implementation of SharePoint 2010 solutions based off business
- The SharePoint Administrator will Research, present, and
implement best practices and communicating best use
- Provide initial user issue resolution and production
system support. Develop training based on these support incidents
for first line and end-user support team.
- Following proper procedures, work with developers or
vendors to deploy, configure and perform tuning of both ASP.NET
applications into the appropriate environments.
- Be familiar with system capabilities and how those
capabilities can be leveraged to solve business
- Verify backups and restores, perform disaster recovery as
- Available for on-call and special duties outside the
normal working hours, including scheduled on-call rotation and
normal maintenance which is performed on Saturday nights.
While on-call, 24x7 availability by phone is required, with a
15 minute call return window.
- Provide support on various other web systems and perform
various web systems related tasks.
Qualifications of the SharePoint Administrator
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent years of
- A background as an IT Professional in SharePoint
- Experience in architecting or developing web applications
is a plus
- A Certification in one or more of the applications or
technologies involved with this position is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities – Required for the SharePoint
- This is work that requires advanced knowledge in the
computer field customarily obtained by a prolonged course or
courses of study. This position requires advanced training in
specific areas of system responsibility.
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010
- Experience with both Windows based web technologies,
including IIS and Apache.
- Knowledge of Internet protocols, methods, and
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work both independently and with a
- Ability to exercise judgment based on known procedures
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to recognize problems
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Able to make good decisions
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate with
customers and other employees
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities - Preference
- Experience with architecting SharePoint
- Light programming experience
Keywords: , Fort Worth , Sharepoint Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!