Tax Software Customer Service Representative
Company: Working Solutions
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Tax Software Customer Service RepresentativeUS-TX-Fort WorthJob ID:
2019-2435Type: Contract# of Openings: 1Category: Customer
Service/SupportFort Worth, TexasOverviewThis is a remote
independent contractor role which provides personalized tax
preparation software support through inbound phone calls and video
customer service and technical support, handling technical support
questions via phone, with video capability. Help customers who are
working on tax returns with both product and software inquiries, as
well as with tax software questions and calculations. Focus on
interactions regarding software navigation, plus assist customers
with locating prior years? returns and amendments. Accurately
assess customer requests outside of preference scope of work and
route to appropriate team for customer resolution. Works in a
fast-paced, work-at-home, customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to research, navigate and locate answers from webpages
and resources independently in a variety of different
- Ability to effectively communication, based on a customer?s
- Demonstrate a sincere desire to assist customers and put their
- Contractors must be able to work at least 20 hours a week on
this program during the client's operating hours of 7 a.m. to 11
p.m., Monday through Sunday. Peak times fall between January 26 to
April 15.QualificationsEducation and Experience:
- At least 1 to 2 years? experience in a high-volume customer
service role (i.e. call center, retail or similar
environment).Having achieved a satisfactory level of technical
skill or knowledge - Familiarity with operating systems, including
Windows OS versions and/or Mac OS versions. Ability to
install/uninstall applications. Ability to download
products/applications using various browsers.
- Experience using accounting or tax software in the past. Having
prepared own taxes a plus.Competencies:
- Technical Skills: Proficient data entry skills. Ability to
achieve a "Meets Expectations" rating or higher on scorecard.
- Problem Solving/Analysis: Ability to solve problems through
systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment. Have a
realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Organizational Skills: Ability to organize people or tasks,
adjust to priorities, learn systems? within time constraints, and
with available resources. Must be detail-oriented.
- Multi-tasking/Time Management: Prioritize and manage actions to
meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume.
- Information Management: Ability to manage large amounts of
complex information easily, communicate clearly and draw sound
- Independent Thinking/Self-initiative: Critical thinker with
ability to focus on things that matter most to achieve outcomes
Commitment to produce outcomes without direction and capable of
finding necessary resources.
- Empathy/Customer Service: Customer-focused behavior, exhibiting
a helping approach that includes listening, patience, respect and
empathy for another's position.
- Coping/Flexibility: Resiliency in adapting to a variety of
situations and individuals while maintaining a sense of purpose and
mature problem-solving approach are required.
- Computer Literacy: Ability to function in a multi-system
Microsoft environment?using Word, Outlook, intranet, the internet
and software applications.
- Communication/People Skills: Ability to influence or persuade
others under positive or negative circumstances. Adapt to different
styles, listen critically and collaborate.
- Commitment to Task: Ability to conform to established policies
and procedures. Exhibit high motivation.Quality Orientation:
Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how
small. Shows concern for all aspects of the job. Motivated toward
constantly improving. Sets high standards for self-performance.
Takes responsibility and accountability for successfully completing
assignments or tasks. Independent contractors on this program will
need to successfully pass a background check to work. The
background check will consist of a Social Security number
verification, National Sex Offender Registry report and a criminal
history check. We are currently not accepting independent
contractors residing in California, New York Pennsylvania or
Washington. Contractual RelationshipThe relationship between you
and Working Solutions is a contractual relationship. You will
remain an independent contractor for the duration of this program
assignment. Working Solutions will not be responsible for
withholding taxes on your earnings while contracted with Working
Solutions. When you receive your contract, you will be asked to
agree to have no claim against Working Solutions hereunder or
otherwise for vacation pay, sick leave, retirement benefits, Social
Security, worker?s compensation, health or disability benefits,
overtime, unemployment insurance benefits or employee benefits of
any kind. PM16 PI115272963
Keywords: Working Solutions, Fort Worth , Tax Software Customer Service Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!