Developer II, Loan Origination
Company: Elevate Credit Service, LLC
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: November 11, 2019
The Developer II works closely with business analysts, developers,
release management engineers, architects and QA analysts to
implement programmatic solutions. The Developer II takes an active
role in all phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure
adherence to corporate standards and best practices.
This job is in southwest Fort Worth - 4150 International Plaza,
Fort Worth, TX 76109. Please insure you are comfortable with that
location before applying.
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain code for Elevate's
- Work with QA/UAT to ensure all changes are properly
- Document all changes in a timely manner.
- Research and fix defects.
- Responsible for releases into production going accurately and
- Follow and help refine programming standards, best practices,
coding styles and other development guidelines.
- Develop applications through their full lifecycle.
- Interpret written requirements and technical specifications
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Participate in design/code reviews.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Build and execute proper unit tests for all new feature
- Be available for after-hours "on-call" duties as required
ensuring critical financial systems/functions are operational.
- Work with Sr. Developer, Tech Lead and/or Team Lead to ensure
proper integration testing is performed.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible
solutions for desktop and mobile sites using responsive and
- Strong understanding of web services utilizing Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Development experience with all areas of an n-tier system (UI,
business logic, messaging, ESB/EAI processing, database structures,
stored procedures, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience with Angular (versions 4+ preferred)
practices and commonly used modules
- Understanding and experience with C# .NET, .Net Core, SQL
Server, and ASP.NET
- Solid understanding of .NET security
- Proficiency with SQL programming skills with MS SQL Server
- Demonstrate an understanding of continuous
integration/continuous delivery, service abstraction, and queuing
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing
- Developing unit test coverage for new and modified components
- Create and maintain automation testing for services
- Developing technical designs
- Strong participation in design sessions and design/code
- Refactor code to improve its readability, testability,
maintainability, and performance.
- Experience with Agile software development practices
- Experience with build automation, continuous integration, and
source code branching strategies (GIT preferred). Developing and
automating the configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous
- Experience with Azure, developing, deploying and support
applications in the cloud is a plus
- Knowledge of financial systems is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field and/or
- Minimum 3 years' experience in application development
Keywords: Elevate Credit Service, LLC, Fort Worth , Developer II, Loan Origination, IT / Software / Systems , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!