Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Everyone communicates. It's the essence of the human experience.
How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we
live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the
network-our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role
and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth,
expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify
migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers- we provide the
essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to
succeed. The world's most advanced networks rely on CommScope
connectivity.CommScope is hiring a Materials Coordinator for an
opportunity located in Euless, Texas. GENERAL SUMMARY: The role of
the Materials Coordinator is to enter, track and maintain proper
inventory levels with the SAP warehouse management system.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Validate work orders and reporting through SAP.
- Successfully able to organize incoming orders in SAP.
- Troubleshoot production orders, receiving, inventory
discrepancies and other transactions issues.
- Assist the warehouse in order issues, product returns and
- Determine root cause of order / transactions and assist in the
development of process improvement plans.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong data entry skills.
- Strong SAP transactional knowledge with troubleshooting
- Ability to verify work orders, invoices etc.
- Standard Work.
- As required, monitor and track departmental performance
metrics.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED desired.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience in materials
distribution, logistics or inventory management required.
- Must be a critical thinker with an ability to quickly adapt to
a changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written
communications skills are required for success in this role.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work, strong organizational
skills and initiative to improve processes.
- Consistently display a friendly, positive and professional
- Ability to work in an ever changing, dynamic environment.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Office etc.)
- Ability to reach, push, pull carts, pallet jacks and other
manual handing equipment.
- Ability to walk and / or stand for extended periods of
- Good math skills necessary for maintaining inventory records
and understanding process initiatives.
- Must follow all site Facilities, EHS and Quality policies.
- The incumbent may be exposed to moving parts,
non-climate-controlled work environment, hot temperatures in
buildings without air conditioning and moderate to loud noise
levels while performing the duties of this job.
- Planned Working Schedule: Monday - Wednesday e/o Thursday:
5:00pm - 5:00am. It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal
Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit,
qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in
employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any
other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this
contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41
CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit
discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified
individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative
action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ
and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and
qualified individuals with disabilities.;;
Keywords: CommScope, Fort Worth , Material Coordinator, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!