SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Medical City Fort Worth
Work Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7p-7a Rotating Weekends
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located
in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center
not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular center of Excellence
* Critical Care Unit - RN
* The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort
Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Supports the HCA Code of Conduct. Demonstrates behaviors
consistent with organization mission and goals.
Ensures patient/personal safety by maintaining a safe and
therapeutic environment and adhering to Safety Program and
Infection Control Programs.
Supports hospital and departmental Performance Improvement
Demonstrates and promotes Medical City of Fort Worth's FISH
* Make Their Day
* Be There
* Choose Your Attitude
* Contributes to the organization's five indicators of
* Employee Satisfaction
* Physician Satisfaction
* Patient Satisfaction
* Continuous Performance Improvement
* Community Involvement
* Assures quality care through compliance with departmental
policies, hospital, and external regulatory agency guidelines.
* Demonstrates desirable work habits and promotes personal
growth and professionalism in the work environment.
* Provides and documents quality patient care consistently
according to hospital standards and policy/procedures.
* Accepts accountability and responsibility as a member of the
department of nursing services.
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was
so gracious to record for us.
* RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to
practice from the Board of
* Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
* One year of RN experience in an acute care facility
* Current BCLS certification
* Current ONS certification preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.