TPS Fort Worth Dntn
TownePlace Suites - Ft Worth Downtown
Fort Worth, TX, USA
Description Texas Western Hospitality and managing partner
Western International own and operate over thirty hotels, ranging
from select service and full service to extended stays. We build
and manage only the best brands. We proudly fly Marriott, Hilton,
and Holiday Inn flags. We operate hotels throughout Texas, Arizona,
North Carolina, and Washington State. We also have several
properties currently under construction, which will be opening in
the near future.
At TWH, we fly the best flags, build the best hotels and employ
the best people. This simple, yet proven strategy has allowed us to
deliver exceptional results to our stakeholders, investment
partners, owners, associates, and customers alike.
• Directs the activities of the hotel sales team, providing
leadership and motivation necessary to implement effective sales
and marketing strategies and to maximize the generation of hotel
• Develops and maintains relationships with key clients in order
to produce group and/or convention business, to include room sales,
food & beverage sales, catering/banquet services.
• Develops and manages the departmental budget and monitors
sales activities/performance to ensure actual sales meet or exceed
established revenue plan; accurately reports
• Directs the scheduling of conventions and group activities at
the hotel and coordinates with other hotel-level departments to
facilitate services agreed upon by the sales office and prospective
• Completes 25 or more solicitation calls per week
• Develops hotel-level tactical sales and marketing plans to
support overall system-wide sales plans/strategies and
• Develops and maintains good relationships with officials and
representatives of local community groups and companies, and
attends out-of-town conventions to generate convention and group
• Documents all sales activities into Sales Pro in a timely and
• Assists General Manager in the development and update of the
hotel-level business plan to include input on sales goals and plans
that support the overall business and sales strategies of the
company. Maintains an effective business plan.
• Develops the revenue portion of the budget.
• Recruits, hires, trains, and provides career development for
all sales personnel; conducts performance evaluations and provides
feedback to employees using company hiring standards and
• Follows company policies and procedures and is able to
effectively communicate them to subordinates.
• Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner.
Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Fulfills Manager on Duty shifts.
• Maintains a professional image at all times through appearance
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Qualifications Experience Preferred
2 years: Two years of experience in sales and supervisory