SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Fort Worth
At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference.
Registered Nurse (RN) Renal PCU
Work Schedule: Full-Time(Days)7a-7apRotating Weekends
* Top 1% transplant team in the nation with world-renown
* Shortest transplant waitlist in the nation
* New growing comprehensive liver program with frequent
* Beautiful recently renovated unit
* Close-knit staff with hospital-wide reputation for teamwork
* Inpatient transplant ICU step down unit.
* Receive fresh kidney and liver transplant patients from ICU,
care for pre and post-transplant patients and clean PCU
* 120+ kidney transplants per year, est. 10-12 liver transplants
* Average daily census of unit 12-16 patients
* Works closely with CVICU to prep, recover, and move patients
based on acuity
* Bedside RN caring for PCU, pre and post-transplant patients,
kidney and liver evaluation patients
* Comprehensive transplant education takes several months. Nurse
will start taking stable PCU patients and advance as competent to
take higher acuity transplant patients.
* Provide competent care and excellent customer service.
Performance measured by patient outcomes, service excellence, error
reporting, and teamwork
* 320-bed MAGNET facility
* Established in 1974, Medical City Fort Worth is part of
Medical City Healthcare, one of the region's largest, most
comprehensive health care providers.
* Offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services,
including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics,
kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care…Accredited by The
* Our greatest honor doesn't come just from awards. It comes
from helping people live happier, healthier lives through
cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was
so gracious to record for us.
* GRADUATED FROM AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL OF NURSING WITH A BSN
TEXAS OR COMPACT RN LICENSURE OR ABLE TO OBTAIN
* American Heart BLS AND ACLS
* ICU, PCU, or surgical experience
* Ability to Care for 3-4:1 patient ratios
* Ability to multitask and cope with frequent care plan
* Certification, PCCN or CCTN
* Transplant experience
* Experience with immunocompromised patients
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.