SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Fort Worth
Work Schedule: RN PRN Nights Seasonal Medical PCU
Seasonal Program Runs August 2, 2020 thru April 24, 2021
Competition Bonus: $4,000
About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located
in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a
tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also
numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
* Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
* Accredited AMI Program
* Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
* Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
* Magnet Re-designation December 2015
Under the supervision of the nurse manager or clinical
supervisor, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized
patient care in response to identified needs of the critical care
patient with an emphasis on cardiovascular conditions and
interventions. Additional functions will be performed in accordance
with the AACN standards and the Nurse Practice Act in a manner
consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
2yrs Acute Care nursing experience in area of PCU/Telemetry
* Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of
18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift
requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus
will be paid per 36 week season.
* All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours
per pay period during the seasonal period.
* Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another
facility that has an emergent staffing need.
* Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule
* During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is
required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department
Manager or designee).
* Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to
first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
* Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except
401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
* Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have
one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
* Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join
the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that
participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020.
* Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was
so gracious to record for us.
Essential Professional Requirements:
* Minimum of 1 year as an RN, with acute care/hospital
* Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN
* Licensed Registered Nurse from the Texas State Board of
Nursing or compact license is accepted.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.