US Army CECOM Field Support Incumbent Capture
Company: General Dynamics Information Technology
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: January 16, 2021
Type of Requisition:PipelineClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain:SecretSuitability:No Suitability RequiredPublic Trust/Other
Required:Job Family:Systems EngineeringJob Description:Team GDIT is
seeking approximately 250 candidates to support the US Army's
Communications-Electronics Command's (CECOM) mission of ensuring
Army C5ISR (Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber,
Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) operational
readiness at Multiple CONUS locations.Team GDIT's support to CECOM
covers a wide range of garrison, exercise, combat operations and
contingencies to the users of strategic and tactical command,
control, communication, computer, and cyber (C5), business, and
logistics management systems.Primary Duties:--
- Candidates should have a working knowledge of the Distributed
Common Ground Station-Army (DCGS-A) Family of Systems and/or the
Army's Mission Command (MC) Family of Systems.
- Performs systems' software installation, configuration, and
maintenance of CECOM C5ISR Families of Systems.
- Microsoft Windows/Linux/VMWare server and client software,
patching, upgrading, and maintenance experience is highly
- Responsible for backup and disaster recovery of Linux and
Windows operating systems.
- Knowledge of client and server software interaction including
web-based application design, support, and integration.
- Able to perform software, hardware, and network troubleshooting
and problem identification and resolution.
- Has experience with remote system administration software.
- Understanding of networking principles and system network
- Assists Information Assurance staff with all documentation
required for accreditation and any other associated directives and
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability
to work independently, with minimal direction; self-motivated and
results-focused mindset are a must.
- Participates in special projects as required.Education &
- Depending on Skill Level, candidates must possess an AA/AS
Degree, a BA/BS Degree, or a MA/MS degree plus 3 - 9 years of
experience. Additional years of experience may be considered in
lieu of a degree.--
- May require DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Technical (IAT)
Level II or IAM Level III certification.Security Clearance
- A candidate must have the ability to attain and maintain a US
Secret or a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Some positions may require a CI PolyLocations: (but not limited
- CONUS: TX, LA, GA, CO, KY, NC,WA, AK, HI
- OCONUS: Germany, Korea, Italy, Japan, Kuwait#WFSScheduled
Weekly Hours:40Travel Required:25-50%Telecommuting
Options:Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:USA TX Fort
WorthAdditional Work Locations:International, USA AK Anchorage, USA
GA Atlanta, USA HI Hickam AFB, USA LA New Orleans, USA NC
FayettevilleWe are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most
complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the
country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand
and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways
clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We
ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the
ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between.
Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission
services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: General Dynamics Information Technology, Fort Worth , US Army CECOM Field Support Incumbent Capture, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!