Compounder-Fort Worth, TX 76155
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Compounder- Fort Worth, TX 76155----Kelly Services is currently
seeking a Compounder--for one of our top clients in Fort Worth,
TX.--As a Compounder placed with Kelly Services, you will be
responsible for weighing batches and manufactures product batches
according to formula procedures and operating processing equipment
in several functions of manufacturing.--Additional Job
- Wash, sanitize, and set up all necessary manufacturing
equipment used in making of the cosmetic and/or drink batches.
- Compound lotions, creams, shampoos, soap products, drinks etc.,
by combining and mixing the ingredients per formula and written
- Properly operate processing equipment (i.e., pumps, tanks,
- Adjust the speed of the mixer when necessary.
- Draw a sample of product from the tank to be taken to lab for
- Initial batch sheets and sign tank cards to verify that the
formulas/procedures were followed when compounding each
- Identify incorrectly prepared batches and inform Compounding
- Fix incorrectly prepared batches by following formulas/written
procedures and using math skills to problem-solve formulas.
- Keep compounding area clean at all times in preparation for
planned and unplanned tours and inspections.
- Assist Compounding Supervisor/Manager in training of new
- Set good example of work quality and work product for other
- All other duties as assigned.----QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
REQUIRED TO PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- Ability to read and write English to read and follow formulas,
procedures and equipment instructions.
- Good math skills to problem solve compounding formulas
- Good computer skills to be able to use the Automated Process
Control Inventory System to fill in for Weigh Technician.
- Accurate and legible recordkeeping skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent cooperation with
co-workers and managers.
- Problem solving skills to identify and fix incorrectly
formulated batches.--EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO
PERFORM JOB DUTIES:
- High school education or GED equivalent.
- 1-2 years of work experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1-3 years of work experience in compounding preferred
- M-F: 6:30am-3pm
- Multiple Positions Available!----Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fort Worth , Compounder-Fort Worth, TX 76155, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!