QC Inspector (Pharmaceutical/Food)
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 9, 2021
QC Inspector (Pharmaceutical/Food)Immediate Job Openings--Kelly
Science & Clinical is currently seeking a QC Inspector for one of
our top pharmaceutical clients in Carrollton, TX.As a QC Inspector,
you will be responsible for performing testing, reviewing test data
and writes investigations in compliance with cGMP's and SOP's.Main
- Analyzes products in compliance with cGMP regulations and
- Reviews, evaluates, interprets, summarizes, and presents data
generated in support of method validation and stability studies;
prepares technical reports and summaries based on data.
- Reviews data obtained for compliance to specifications; reports
- Completes and maintains appropriate documentation to support
testing procedures and comply with GMPs including but not limited
to data capture forms, equipment logbooks, and inventory
- Calibrates and maintains laboratory equipment according to
maintenance schedules, GMP requirements, and SOPs.
- Identifies and troubleshoots equipment problems.
- Assists with creation of new SOPs and/or revision of existing
- Reads, understands, and follows SOPs; complies with current GMP
as required by FDA.
- Maintains supply levels for performance of assigned
- Maintains accurate and updated laboratory notebooks and
- Participates in GMP audits.
- Follows all safety regulations.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.Job
- Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in related field or equivalent/High
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical/OTC/Food manufacturing
- Computer and equipment validation, GMPs and product/process
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and timely oral and written
- Experience with laboratory environment, equipment and safety
- Experience in research and development, including understanding
of statistical analysis.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis,
evaluation, and scientific--method.
- M-F; Flexible to work weekends; 8pm-4am--with occasional
- Temp-to-Hire; Benefits/3rd Shift--Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Fort Worth , QC Inspector (Pharmaceutical/Food), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!