Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring over
300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties range
from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim group
formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
1. Own it.Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
2. Seek joy.Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
3. Don't be a jerk.Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visitwww.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
Description: The Data Architect is responsible for developing SQL
Server reporting databases, data marts, and Measure Library to
support data collection and data mining necessary for analytics and
reporting. This position will collaborate with internal customers
to capture requirements, design, create, document, manage and
fulfill requests for on-going and/or ad-hoc reports, dashboards,
* Develops SQL Server reporting databases, data marts, and Measure
Library to support data collection and data mining necessary for
analytics and reporting.
* Develops data collection user interface applications to support
Request Management, Reporting, and Improvement Project needs.
* Develops data modeling and is responsible for data acquisition,
access analysis, archive, recovery, load design and
* Coordinates new data developments to ensure consistency with
existing warehouse structure.
* Collaborates with internal customers to capture requirements,
design, create, document, manage and fulfill requests for on-going
and/or ad-hoc reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
* Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of
front-end presentation (dashboards), automated report solutions and
other BI solutions to support tactical and strategic reporting
needs of the organization.
* Self manages projects, tasks and timelines ensuring that
approvals from leadership are obtained.
* Assists in identification of data integrity problems and
* Performs all other job related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare or
other related field from an accredited University.
* 3 plus years of experience in Healthcare related informatics,
performance measurement, or analysis with strong relational
database SQL skills.
* 2 plus years of experience in designing and developing
performance measurement data marts and automated reporting
Preferred Licensure/Certification/Specialized Training:
* Masters Degree in Computer Science, Business, Healthcare or other
related field from an accredited University.
1400 S. Main Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76104
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , Data Architect, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!