Registered Nurse ICU PRN
Company: Medical City Weatherford
Posted on: May 7, 2021
Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
-Medical City Weatherford
Work Schedule: PRN ICU
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital
that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County.
The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31
medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive
encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and
emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous ,
including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission's Top
Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission's Gold
Seal of Approval.
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered
Nurse Practice Act.
- Will float between the ICU and CCU units
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice.
- Maintain a safe and therapeutic Intensive Care
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with
emphasis on the needs of individual patients.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process.
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others
to make informed choices regarding health care.
- Promote a supportive environment that treats patients and
families with dignity, respect and appreciation of their lifestyle,
religion and culture.
- Maintain high quality, age specific care for adolescent, adult,
and geriatric patients as assigned.
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver.
- Participate in Department specific initiatives and process
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistants,
nurse technicians, student nurses, and / or nurse interns.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy -
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the , that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious
to record for us.-
- Must be a graduate of a professional school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have an RN license in the State of Texas or
- Must have one year of RN experience in a hospital in specialty
- Experience in critical care is preferred
- Must have BLS & ACLS - AHA Notice Our Company's recruiters are
here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we
take your candidate experience very seriously. During the
recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request
financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit
card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters
will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo
Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email,
let us know by clicking-.
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Keywords: Medical City Weatherford, Fort Worth , Registered Nurse ICU PRN, Other , Weatherford, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!