Warehouse Person (Nights-Tote Stacker) - $15hr. +$1,000 Bonus!
Company: Core Mark
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Core-Mark (Nasdaq CORE) www.core-mark.com
It all flows through you. As a member of our warehouse team, you
will take orders from request to reality, in an environment where
you'll feel and create a culture of safety and family. You will
safely and efficiently move and track all inbound, outbound, and
stored products within the warehouse. This includes performing a
variety of tasks such as; offloading, stocking, selecting, and
replenishing products to ensure that the warehouse is providing
Core-Mark customers with exceptional service and quality.
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus (paid through 90, 180, 270 days upon
- If Referred by a current employee, please provide their name on
- Consolidate merchandise into picking containers as
- Strap pallets securely to ensure driver safety.
- Merge product displays and racks onto the corresponding
- Inspect trailers for cleanliness and temperature settings to
ensure food safety.
- Consistently deliver on set productivity goals without
- Assist in palletizing and transferring totes to the loading
- Maintain inventory integrity by adhering to system
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Commit to safe work practices in adherence with Core-Mark's
safety policies and requirements.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
Skills & Experiences:
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and/or 1
to 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work reliably from verbal and written
- Ability to apply general math skills.
- Intermediate computer knowledge and ability to learn/use
computer programs on the job.
- Will require the ability to obtain certifications for powered
equipment; such as Forklift operation.
Physical Demands &Working Conditions:
- Physical ability to regularly lift, carry, and position: up to
10 lbs. regularly, up to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 60 lbs.
- Physical ability to handle objects, tools, and/or
- Physical ability to stand for a significant period of time and
- Physical ability to occasionally bend, kneel, crouch, climb,
reach, or crawl.
- May require the ability to operate and/or be certified on
various powered equipment.
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment which will expose
the incumbent to a variety of noise and potential extremes in
At Core-Mark, we know your power comes from your overall
well-being and the well-being of your family. That's why we offer a
comprehensive benefits package that supports the health of you and
your family. As a part of our family, your benefit offerings
- Highly Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Core-Benefits: Life, Disability, & Employee Assistance Program
paid by Core-Mark
- Work/Life Balance: Sick Leave, Vacation Time and Holidays
- Financial Wellness: 401(k) Plan, Group Voluntary Benefits, Pet
Insurance, Commuter Benefit, Employee Discounts, & Scholarship
Opportunities for children of employees
About the Core-Mark Family:
Core-Mark is a Fortune 300 company that continues to grow for
over 130 years as an industry leader in fresh and broad-line
solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our reputation of
empowering customers, employees, and communities has allowed us to
build over $16 Billion in revenue. Through our 32 distribution
centers, we offer a full range of products, programs, and solutions
to customers across the U.S. and Canada.
At Core-Mark, you will discover a culture that enables you to
grow, challenges you to achieve, and embraces you as family. Show
us your power and come explore your opportunities with
THE POWER OF ONE. STRENGTHENED BY ALL.
Keywords: Core Mark, Fort Worth , Warehouse Person (Nights-Tote Stacker) - $15hr. +$1,000 Bonus!, Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!