RN - Correctional Health (7a - 7p)
Company: JPS Health Network
Location: Fort Worth
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Who We Are
JPS Health Network is a $950 million, tax-supported health care
system in North Texas. Licensed for 578 beds, the network features
75 locations across Fort Worth, with John Peter Smith Hospital
--home to Tarrant County's first and only Level 1 Trauma Center,
only psychiatric emergency services site, and the largest
hospital-based family medical residency program in the nation - and
more than 40 community-based clinics. All told, our network employs
more than 7,200 people.
Acclaim is our multispecialty medical practice group featuring
over 300 providers serving the JPS Health Network. Specialties
range from primary care to general surgery and trauma. The Acclaim
group formed around a common set of incentives and expectations
supporting the operational, financial, and clinical performance
outcomes of the network. Our goal is to provide high quality,
compassionate clinical care for every patient, every time.
We're more than a hospital. We're 7,200 of the most dedicated
people you could ever meet. Our goal is to make sure the people of
our community get the care they need and deserve. As community
stewards, we abide by three rules:
Own it. Everyone who wears the JPS badge contributes to our
journey to excellence.
Seek joy. Every day, every shift, we celebrate our patients,
smile, and emphasize positivity.
- Don't be a jerk. Everyone is treated with courtesy and respect.
Smiling, laughter, compassion - key components of our everyday
experience at JPS.
When working here, you're surrounded by passion, diversity, and
dedication. We look forward to meeting you!
For more information, visit www.jpshealthnet.org.
To view all job vacancies, visit www.jobs.jpshealthnet.org/ or
RN - Correctional Health (7a - 7p)
Nursing / LVN
7a - 7p
Description: The RN - CORR HLTH assesses, plans implements, and
assists with the provision of care for assigned patients. The
clinical RN will be responsible for directing patient care for
licensed and ancillary staff on his/her team.
- Performs complete data collection from patient with regard to
age and developmental stage, presenting complaints, and pertinent
- Delivers nursing care to assigned group of patients including
education directed towards identified knowledge deficits, treatment
planning, pain management and discharge planning utilizing the
- Delivers quality nursing care while minimizing the risk of
infection, contamination, harm, or injury.
- Participates in the performance improvement process within the
Network, Hospital and department.
- Anticipates deteriorating life sign patterns or equipment
malfunctions and takes appropriate action.
- Conduct specified bedside laboratory tests.
- Maintains accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Modifies patient treatment plans as indicated by patients'
responses and conditions.
- Monitors, record and report symptoms and changes in patients'
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify
and assess patient's condition.
- Records patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate's Degree from an accredited school of professional
- 6 plus months of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- 2 plus years of experience as a practicing Registered Nurse in
a clinical setting. Required Licensure/Certification/Specialized
- Current licensure by the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State
of Texas or proof of reciprocity of licensure between the State of
Texas and another state.
- CPR certification (American Heart Association).
- Successful completion of background screening.
- Successful completion of unit specific competency based
orientation program within 90 days.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification. Preferred
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification.
100 N. Lamar Street
Fort Worth, Texas, 76102
Keywords: JPS Health Network, Fort Worth , RN - Correctional Health (7a - 7p), Other , Fort Worth, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!