Leasing Consultant - Stephenville, TX Area
Company: Indio Management.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Indio Management seeks an enthusiastic, customer
service-oriented Leasing Professional who enjoys working in a
fast-paced environment to join our Dallas, Texas team! The Leasing
Professional is responsible for coordinating the community's
marketing, leasing, and renewal strategies to achieve occupancy,
revenue, and resident retention goals by performing all activities
related to leasing to new residents and providing resident
satisfaction throughout the term of the lease and securing resident
- Greet prospects, professionally present the assigned property's
features and benefits, and properly secure lease agreements from
- Follow up on prospective residents and market the community to
telephone prospects. Convert phone calls to tours, property tours
to leases and the internet leads to tours and leases.
- Shows/tours apartment homes to prospective residents while
following the proper procedures and safety guidelines.
- Ensure guest cards are complete, entered into the property
management software, and completed for prospects.
- Accurately prepare and be thoroughly knowledgeable with all
lease-related paperwork, from the application process through move
out, including processing rental applications, preparing move-in
information, lease files, renewal letters and leases, and any other
residents' leasing-related documents.
- Participate in answering phones, taking messages, responding to
email leads and inquiries, filing and entering work orders in
property management software.
- Provide quality customer service and timely response to
customer requests and complaints.
- Maintains and assists with keeping the office, amenity areas,
model apartments, and community clean and professional
- Develop and maintain first-class customer service relationships
with prospects and residents.
- When on grounds, physically inspects the community, picks up
litter, and reports any maintenance needs to the Service Team.
- Maintain relationships with all apartment locater services and
local businesses to provide informational material.
- Assist with shopping competitive properties.
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property, sister
properties, corporate housing partner, and competitors.
- Assist Leasing Manager and Community Director in developing and
implementing effective marketing goals to increase traffic and
- Assists with resident functions and as directed by the Leasing
Manager and Community Director.
- Occasional needs to utilize personal transportation to inspect
the apartment community and surrounding neighborhood and visit the
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suites (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication
- Must have the ability to develop, maintain, and foster
relationships at every level among the organization and with
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take direction, handle multiple tasks and meet
deadlines in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent presentation/sales skills, with the ability to close
- Have thorough knowledge of Fair Housing laws
- Knowledge of ResMan, Knock, Anyone Home, and SightPlan a
- High School diploma, or general equivalency degree (GED)
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 6-months experience in a customer service/sales
- Experience in residential property management a plus
INDIO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
About Indio Management:
We are a family owned property management owned company located in
Dallas, TX. Established in 2013, Indio has been recognized as one
of the fastest-growing business in Dallas by the SMU Cox School of
Business's Caruth Institute Entrepreneurship
Keywords: Indio Management., Fort Worth , Leasing Consultant - Stephenville, TX Area, Other , Stephenville, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!